- We collect the e-mail addresses of those who contact us via e-mail. We collect information on what pages consumers access or visit. We collect all information volunteered by the consumer. The information we collect is used to improve the quality of our services, we do not share or sell personal information to any third party. At times when is necessary to share information in order to investigate illegal activities, we cooperate with legal authorities as required by law.
INFORMATION GATHERING AND USAGE
- When you register for any PriceIt Software product we ask for information such as your name, organization name, email address, billing address, credit card information.
- PriceIt Software uses collected information to administer billing, provision services, identify and authenticate users.
- When you enter information into a PriceIt Software service, that information is held securely and will only be accessed by you, your authorized staff, and PriceIt Software staff. Instances where PriceIt Software staff will access your client information are rare and only occur when troubleshooting, and importing data.
- A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier, that is sent to your browser from a web site’s computers and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
- Cookies are required to view the PriceIt Software website.
- PriceIt Software hosts data files and provids the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run our services. Although PriceIt Software owns the code, databases, and all rights to the PriceIt Software applications, you retain all rights to your data.
- PriceIt Software may disclose personally identifiable information under special circumstances, such as to comply with subpoenas or when your actions violate the EULA/Terms of Service of any of our services.